Hi Alex,

>From your post, I gather that this is an ethernet network drive.

I've never used one of these - so this is only an idea/guess!

I would have thought that a network device was, in effect, a file server -
so can you just connect to it (mount it?) using the finder - Go - "Connect
to server" menu command?

If it hasn't shown up anyway in your network, then "browse" possibly won't
see it so put in the server (drive) ethernet address and hit "connect".

Cheers

Neil
--
Neil R. Houghton