On 19/11/2008, at 10:01 PM, Stephen Chape wrote:

Hi folks,

I have been using Address Book to print mailing labels for Christmas cards for a couple of years. However I do not seem to be able to get the COUNTRY to print on the labels. There is a point in the print setup where you can check a box to PRINT COUNTRY
and then a further box to check EXCEPT MY COUNTRY.

However when I do this the counrty still will not print.
This means I spend time every year writing the country below the address on all my
overseas envelopes.

Hi Stephen,

I'm using Address Book v4.1.1 in Leopard OS X 10.5.5 and my Address Book printed envelopes include Australia.

In Address Book, the country code can be changed by clicking on the address label (home, work, etc.) while in edit mode, and selecting "Change Address Format..."

I have noticed that each time I print an envelope I need to check the box again for "Print Country" in my printer setup dialogue box.
It doesn't hold the tick from previous print of envelope.
I'm using an Epson TX700W MF Printer.