Thanks Gary and Peter
Have set up my wife's iBook to access our Epson Perfection 1260 Photo scanner. Thought it might be too old.
Merv

howdy
can a USB Epson scanner be shared on a Leopard network - ethernet and airport extreme

I am unable to see where this option may exist

thanks to Peter Hinchliffe, who rang me adn suggest ath image capture has scanner sharing built in for local networks, and that Epson were one of the first to enable this with their scanners.
so after reading scanner sharing in image capture help, I have got it to work.
you beauty.

thanks Peter

thanks
--
gary dorn
north perth

gary dorn
north perth

"Science teaches that we must see in order to believe, but we must also believe in order to see."