On 20/11/2008, at 9:02 PM, Andrew Schox wrote:

Hi Wamuggers,

I've done a few little things in iMovie, and all seems well (although I'm no Spielberg). However, when I burn them with iDVD, there seems to be some cropping going on when I play it on a DVD player (whether I do the wide
screen or standard).

So on your TV screen that you are watching the DVD on, do you watch digital TV
or just analogue TV .

If you watch digital TV what is the picture like by comparison with an analogue station ??

Bob

If I save these movies to movies files they are not
cropped. Also if I play them on DVD player on my Mac they are OK.

Am I doing something stupid, or is this a bug?

Cheers,

Andrew