Hi all,

Anybody got any thoughts on how to get my system back to downloading .csv
files as "kind" = "text"?

Anybody know how, when or by what the file "kind" of the downloaded file is
actually set - because I don't really know where to look for any preferences
which have been changed to cause this.

As per my previous post, I have now worked out how to change the file kind
of the files already downloaded - so I now have the "fix" - I'd just like to
remove the actual problem!!

TIA

Neil
--