Hi Mart,

not so mate, Geoff (Son) took me to the Apple store today & they're $200 & you can buy them outright from other suppliers as well.

Buy it & 'Gaolbreak' it, that's why I wanted to know what the best carrier deals are in Oz. If I bundled everything with say. Optus, Broadband,etc I wanted to know if anyone has done that?

Geoff runs his IMAc 24 with Skype free calls that reroute to his IPhone & they have some amazing online programs where you can dowload some great movies FREE
He is a very full bottle on what can & can't be achieved.

I just bought a Mac Book Pro, refurbished (5 weeks ago it was current model) for GRAND TOTAL OF $1460 DELIVERED to the door.
One year warranty & I'm upgrading to 4 gigs of ram for $20.

I love America!!

best regards to all,

Ken