I have a working 6200 with a laser printer attached, but am unsure if it will read that old stuff. Then there is the problem of transferring the data. It could be printed out and possibly scanned again.

If it could be done I am happy to do it at no cost.   I live in Bibra Lake.

regards

Kevin

I have a client with some floppies that were apparently written from a 1986 Macintosh. They contain some word/write documents he wants to convert to a modern format. I've tried plugging in a USB floppy reader on Mac OS X and also putting the disks into the drive of an old G3 Powermac running system 9. In both cases I'm told that the disks can't be read. I don't have any working older Macs left around the place and wondered if there was someone out there that would like to have a crack at reading the disks and converting the data. My client is happy to pay for someone to do this.
Cheers
Rob