Damn, and here was I about to offer my services and rescue a damsel in distress when I realised you were almost my neighbour!!

Good outcomes - well done.

                      Regards,
                      Eugene

On 20/12/2008, at 6:19 PM, peta belczowski wrote:

Thank you all so very much for your efforts to help me with my missing iPhoto and my icon dropping from the dock (two problems).

This problem was caused by, in some mysterious unknown way, the iPhoto having placed intself into the wrong directory. Now, a happy ending, I am reunited with my photos.

Have a great weekend and a fantastic Christmas/New Year break.

Peta