Thanks Peter.  I think I will pass on HP Photosmart.
Merv

On 21/12/2008, at 10:24 AM, Mervyn & Giuliana Bond wrote:

Has anyone used this application.  Opinion?
Thank you
Merv

http://www.hp.com/united-states/consumer/digital_photography/free/software/index.html
-- "Science teaches that we must see in order to believe, but we must also believe in order to see."

It will be used automatically by any HP digital device you install. As such, it offers no more nor less than similar products offered by other manufacturers - a quick and simple way to mange the digital images you acquire through your scanner or printer (with built-in card readers). I continue to use iPhoto with my digital cameras, but the Canon MP Navigator is fine for managing my scans without the worry of dumping unwanted stuff into iPhoto.

As far as it goes, Photosmart Studio works fine. It's up to you how much you want to commit to it.

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Fax (618) 9332 0913

"Science teaches that we must see in order to believe, but we must also believe in order to see."