Thanks for the info everyone. Will wait until after Macworld
Mac
On 22/12/2008, at 2:52 PM, Dark1 wrote:

The information about different people who may be successors to Jobs is informative but the claims that Jobs will be leaving soon is just speculation. There has been no indication from Apple that Jobs may be leaving any time soon and simply skipping a Macworld (which I believe is going to be the last one anyway) doesn't necessarily mean he has any intention of retirement.

When Jobs eventually does leave I think Apple is going to be in trouble. For me it's just a question of how much trouble.

Ruben

There's an informative Fortune Magazine report about possible
contenders for the top job at Apple,
http://apple20.blogs.fortune.cnn.com/2008/12/20/after-steve-jobs- who-r
uns-apple/

Wishing everyone a safe Christmas,