Hi James,

Thanks for your advice. I ended up with a different solution. I was given a
CD/DVD player which I just plug into my Denon and it works perfectly.

But thanks for your offer.

Regards

Lloyd

> may I suggest myself....see signature
> James
>
> On 23/12/2008, at 9:01, Lloyd White wrote:
>
>> Advice please.
>>
>> My Denon all-in-one DVD/CD/Radio/amplifier/other stuff needs
>> repairs. The CD
>> drive has developed the ³click of death² and will have to be replaced.
>> (that¹s what I get for buying an ³all-in one² unit).
>>
>> One Electronics firm has a waiting list of 4-8 weeks before even
>> looking at
>> it.
>>
>> Can anyone recommend a decent repairer who might not be so busy?
>>

> SAD Technic
> Video Productions, Electronic repairs
> U3 / 6 Chalkley Pl
> Bayswater WA 6053
> +618 9370 5307,+618 6262 5707, 0414 421 132
> http://www.iinet.net.au/~saddas
> skype: barleeway

--------

Lloyd White
22 Challenger Parade
City Beach
Western Australia 6015
Ph: and Fax: +61893858174
(08) 9385 8174
Skype: lloyd_white

Email: lloydwh...@iinet.net.au

Write a Winning Job Application 4th Edition 2007.
http://lloydwhite.iinet.net.au/

"It isn't what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are
doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about. - Dale
Carnegie(1888-1955) American Educator