Honest, reliable and helpful,

Brian Risbey

On 06/01/2009, at 4:53 PM, James Guerrero wrote:

I am curious to know if anyone here has heard of this company. Macs-4-u.
http://www.macs-4-u.com/store/index.php
It says they are located at 290 GT Eastern Hwy, Midland, WA.
I have not heard of them, but am interested in some of the iphone cases they sell. Their website seems a bit worry-some, as none of the contact,/main info links work. Or if anyone knows a local reseller of case-mate iphone cases that would be useful as well. Thanks for your help!
Cheers.

-James Guerrero