Hi
    I could not get mine working either. We have 3x R230 printers. Printing
on paper is fine. Won't work on Cds. I tried drivers from the epson UK and
US sites with no luck. It is the epson Print CD program that wouldn't work.

Have resorted to using Disc Cover 2 RE which comes with Toast Titanium and
the Leopard r230 printer driver. Works from Toast ver 7 to 9. Although on
one imac it would only work with ver 8.

Frank

On 8/01/09 6:54 AM, "tom samson" <thefr...@bigpond.net.au> wrote:

> has anyone been able to print dvd/cds on an Epson Photo R230 under
> Leopard.
> I have downloaded everything from Epson but still no luck.
>
> Sounds like one for you Ronnie
>
> tom samson

Frank Salleo                                      Business Group 2
School Manager                                  Murdoch University
Phone 9360 2623                          Perth,  Western Australia
School of Environmental Science
School of Chemistry and Mathematical Sciences
School of Sustainability
University Registered  'Provider Code. 00125J'