Gday Muggers

Anyone using the AIM/Ichat app with their iphone?

Having issues with this today (haven't used it much) - running 2 chats plus the AOL system message chat... it (AOL) keeps booting me off saying "your account is temporarily rate limited due to excessive number of sign ins. Please wait 5 minutes then try again". Then when I finally do get on it keeps throwing up "you are now logged on from 5 locations. Please press 1 to sign off from other locations. Click here for more information". (of course you can't "click here" on the iphone). If I am too slow typing in "1" it won't even log me on so I can log off the other locations....

I don't know why it keeps logging me on as a new location each time. Can anyone shed any light?

Thanx

DD