I use both Adium and iChat, usually having both open at the same time.

With Adium, it's just a single window, all accounts consolidated.

With iChat however, it seems that each account (eg. mac.com; GoogleTalk, AOL IM, etc) has a window of it's own, ie. a different window displaying depending on whether I select Command+1, or Command +2, or Command+3 etc. But then that doesn't make sense either - for instance, I have two contacts each with a mac.com address, but one of them appears in the iChat window of my AOL account, but the other appears in the iChat window of my me.com account. What the?!

I've looked through all of the iChat prefs and can't see any obvious answer. Am I missing something? I want just one iChat window, all contacts listed in it. Any ideas?

Using latest version of Leopard.

Cheers, Steven