On 07/02/2009, at 3:06 PM, Eugene wrote:

Hi Tom,

I have had issues with Safari for over a year now.

It crashes on startup everytime.

I have upgraded to the latest version, deleted every preference I could find that had the word safari in it, reset the permissions, all to no avail.

Firefox is now my browser of choice, it also has more useful plugins anyway.

                     Regards,
                     Eugene

Eugene

Have you tried making a new user and tried running Safari from there ?

What OS are you running ?

Bob

Has to be some sort of explanation !  Just need to find it !