Hi Paul,

Before shelling out hardearned have a look at

sonos.com

I have this network installed, my music all lives on a time capsule and best thing is you can not only control all music to all zones using the proprietary controller, your iphone can also control it (if you are in range of your own WiFi network)

It's more expensive than setting up a collection of airport expresses but a lot simpler and sexier.

it also is set up inherently to stream unlimited music live from Rhapsody or Napster for a monthly consideration....

dd