Wondering if someone has already invented this wheel - I'm trying to avoid spending hours on it if so. I'm fairly sure it'd be a piece of cake for someone familiar with it.

As you'd know, you can double-click on a word in most documents to highlight it, and then right-click that word to immediately look it up in dictionary or Google or Spotlight.

How do I tweak the menu options, or add a new menu option, to enable me to do the same but look up in Wikipedia?

Cheers, Steven