Hi all.
I'm a owner of a iphone 8gig my life is almost complete :-)

Just got it last week and love it, and the wife has one as well. with some limitation but it can't be all perfect.

Now to the question of transferring video's to it ,been having some troubles with that . I have converted them to mp4 they show up in itunes can be watch in itunes,I can't seem to drag them or sync them to the phone, video ipodcast not a problem.

Can anyone enlighten me would greatly appreciated .

Bart.