Hi Paul,

I don't know if there is a limit. To be honest I think it is only limited by your hard drive.

To find the number of Albums you can go to the iTunes folder and each album occupies its own folder, the number of folders is displayed on the boottom of the main folder.

To find the number of playlists I think you will have to count them the long way.

To find out the total for all your songs click on the Music tab under Library. At the bottom of the window it displays the total number of songs, the total hours and the total size of the accumulated music.

If you click on the individual playlist it will display the same information but for the playlist only.

                      Regards,
                      Eugene