Rob,

Interested?
KL

Hi Folks,

Last chance before landfill...

I've had a Quadra 950 AVID video editor hanging around for ages , on my to sort out list....I'm sure you all know the feeling :)

But , I never really got around to really sorting it out..... so, sadly.. it's got to go due to space constraints.

This machine was one of the early computer video editors at Channel 9 but was quickly superceded when the power PC arrived. It's maxed out to 160Mb RAM (10x16Mb sticks) with 2 Scsi internal drives, 1.2gb & 540Mb, it's running OS 8.1

The base machine is a quadra 950 tower, with Avid Media Pro software (I've got the original disks and documentation) a NuVista Digitizing and display card, with dual displays, composite video in/out and video out for a realtime monitor (I'm keeping that, but any TV with Video IN will do)

Audio card and SCSI card for the external CD drive and 4Gb drive...if I can find it..plus all the patch cabling to suit and Avid keyboard and mouse.

The main problem is that it stopped seeing the external AVID branded drive and therefore during boot of Media pro, it would balk at the drive not being present and not load the program.

So If you think you'd like to have a tinker with a piece of TV history, your welcome to it.

First in first served.

I'm sad to see it go, but I'm sure some guru may want it.

Mike
0414 69 88 43
location: Wembley