Gary

I use BookPedia to keep track of my books. They also have a programme for CDs, DVDs and Games. Website - http://www.bruji.com/

Wendy

On 12/03/2009, at 9:58 AM, gary dorn wrote:

I am looking for a simple app to catalog my music CDs. I do not play any music on my iMac [24 in/3.06/10.5.6/4gb] as my computer is located in my study where I have a superb stereo music setup so I only play CDs on that. But I do want to be able to make a catalog of all my CDs [so far only about 150] and load all my CDs in an app which will show CD name, each song title, singer, etc. And enable me to search on song title, artist name, CD name. etc.