Hello Neil and Ronni

Many thanks. We sent Emails to this address yesterday morning, chatted with the recipient twice during the day (he is an architect friend overseeing some work on our house) and then when we tried to send another Email in the afternoon, the blocking started.

Many thanks for your help, I will give him a call and get him to talk to his provider.

Wendy