Can I recommend this little fellow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zfl6wJsjDy4

Cheers
Paul

On 18/03/2009, at 1:09 PM, Ronda Brown wrote:

Hello Paul and all interested in how to clean LCD screens,

It's important to never use any paper based products to clean or wipe down your laptop display. Paper towels, facial tissue and toilet paper can scratch your laptop display. They also leave behind fragments of paper that over time will wreck your laptop display. Paper products also leave behind lint which they pick up from the air and you end up grinding this lint into your LCD if you use paper products.

Use only special wipes that have been created for cleaning laptop display screens. When looking at laptop display cleaning products make sure that the product is meant to be used on LCDs. There are some cleaning wipes that can be used on CRT displays but cannot be used on LCDs.

Using the proper cleaning products for laptops displays will ensure that you keep clean and prevent damage from occurring to it from cleaning products that are too harsh.

Take time to read labels carefully and use the proper products for keeping your laptop display clean.

This is why I've always used iKlear Apple Polish on all my Macs.

<http://www.klearscreen.com/>

You can purchase it here, or contact Daniel Kerr to see if he can get it cheaper for you.
<http://store.apple.com/au/search?find=iKlear&mco=MzE2OTk1OQ>