I installed 10.5.6 on my G4 last week and then downloaded safari 4. It has imported my bookmarks and the browser works wonderfully!
On 25/03/2009, at 11:37 AM, Jennifer and Dick Lefroy wrote:

Good Morning,

I have a Mac OS X 10.5.6. I am not sure if I should download Safari 4 and if I do would it import my bookmarks? Are there contraindications for someone who has only very basic knowledge? I suspect Miss Cloe could teach me a thing or two!

I'd be grateful for any advice.

Regards,
Jennifer