Hi Gerald,

In your original email to WAMUG you said you were: "MacBook with system 10.5.6 Trying to use windows printing on a windows network". So we naturally all thought you were accessing a Windows Network in OSX 10.5.6, that's why I sent the support link relating to 'Windows- Shared Printers' .

But, it now sounds like you are just wanting to print in Windows using Parallels. If this is the case, do as Neil suggests and download & install Bonjour for Windows.
It's how I print from Windows using Parallels.

<http://support.apple.com/downloads/Bonjour_for_Windows>