Subject: Re: Strange behaviour
From: Daniel Kerr <wa...@macwizardry.com.au>

Hi Peter

Did you try my suggestion I posted the other day, as I've had the same thing happen, and the fix I posted has always worked for me, ...the same as what
you've listed happening.

---quote
This was the fix I used for this. See how it goes.

1. Go to Macintosh HD/Users/yourname/Library. Move the "Mail" folder to your
desktop.
2. Launch Mail.
3. Mail will ask if you want to import your message. Don't Click continue
yet!!
folder there. Rename that Mail2.
5. Drag your old "Mail" folder from the Desktop back to this original
location ( Macintosh HD/Users/yourname/Library)
6. Go to back to Mail and now Click Continue. Everything should be there
like normal.
You should now be able to open and use Mail like you used to. You can also then go back and move Mail2 (the one we didn't use from above) to the trash.
---end quote---

Posted that to the list Thu, 26 Mar 2009 00:30:19 +0900.
Worth a try. :o)

Kind Regards
Daniel