Hi All

I thought some of you might be interested in the following bundle which
MacHeist have running.
There are some packages which are quite good and the whole bundle of 12
applications is only USD$39. (With a value of about USD$900 approximately.)

A couple of the main ones are PhoneView which is great for keeping a history
from your iPhone and WireTap Studio which is good for recording pretty much
anything!
Plus you can download a App just for viewing the site!
(And if you Twitter them you can get 2 apps for free as well, one of them
being a great little App called Delicious Library 2).

The downside is,..it only has 1 day left to go,...so go look and buy now!

The link to it is
<http://www.macheist.com/bundle/u/9051/>
(this is a referral link, so although I don't have anything to do with
MacHeist if someone buys from it, I get a referral bundle) :o)

I bought the pack and find I'm using two of the Applications a lot already,
so for $39 I've saved a bit already.

Hope something there is useful for someone else as well.

Enjoy!

Kind Regards
Daniel
---