Derk,

The Epson sounds like a good printer to match up with one of my Macs in my give-away project.

Please advise me if nobody else wants it.

regards

Kevin

Hi WAMUG folks.

I'm giving away FREE my two home printers. An Epson Stylus 895 colour printer, and a HP 6MP monochrome laser printer.

Epson printer Includes:
* The original printer (only used with genuine ink)
* Adjustable paper roll holder (plus takes normal A4 paper too)
* 100mm premium semi-gloss paper roll
* 210mm premium semi-gloss paper roll
* T007 (black) and T008 (colour) replacement ink cartridges (plus a set still in the printer)
* USB + Mac OS X friendly printer
* Been used very little, since I use a laser printer for all non-photo printing

Printer looks like this (+ the paper roll holder too, not pictured).
http://www.nexadyne.com/neXadyne/Products/Images/Printers/Epson-895.jpg

It has been wrapped in plastic while not in use... probably needs a quick head-clean though before it's next use. Believed to be in full working order, ready for a new home :-).

Also, I have a HP 6MP Laserjet printer, with external mini Ethernet print-server, to hook it up easily to your Mac, or to your network.

Printer looks like this:
http://lee.org/blog/images/goodthingspage-hp6mp.jpg
and has been used as a home laser printer.

Also includes some spare parts I've collected, but not yet installed.

The HP 6MP is in working order, although, probably needs a bit of a clean inside at some point.

To the first person(s) interested... (happily to give the printers away separately).

Cheers,
Derek