Just as a 'control' in this experiment - I wasn't on digilife's list and I didn't get the spam

regards
Alastair

www.goatpix.com

On 23 Apr 2009, at 09:58, Daniel Forsdyke wrote:

I was Digilife's mailing list as well, and it was probably the address that was used for this.

Could it be some recently ex-employee's setting up own business?

Regards
Daniel Forsdyke