Hi Marissa,

I had a similar issue some time ago and contacted MobileMe support, the answer was as follows:

"from MobileMe Support. Most Web search engines use programs called "spiders" to scan the Web for new pages to add to their search results. To protect Apple's customers--and in accordance with Apple's privacy policy--we do not allow spiders to access MobileMe and gather data from MobileMe webpages. As a result, MobileMe webpages by default do not appear as search results in Google, Yahoo, AltaVista, and other search engines.

If you are interested in having your MobileMe webpages appear in a search engine's search results, you can visit that search engine's website to learn how to add your page's URL to their index.

To read Apple's Customer Privacy Policy, please visit:

http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy";

I started to follow up on their suggestion and tried to get it on Google but got lost somewhere along the line in the maze of detail that I didn't understand and just gave up. It appeared to me that if you make one mistake when going through the Google set up process you are lost for ever, even starting from the beginning again doesn't seem to get you any where as you seem to get blocked by or directed back to your earlier attempt.

Regards,

Adrian
adrianske...@me.com