Hi folks,

following the posts last week about the beautiful people that reconstitute ol Macs I want to thank Kevin Lock for his contribution to a disabled pensioner friend of mine of a working G4. This unit will make a huge difference to his life as he is one of Perths very well known musicians of yesteryear & it will allow him to develop his own material, which in turn will keep him mentally active.

        Thank you Kevin, you're a real gentleman.

I'm looking for ideas as to where is the best place to look for a 2nd hand flat screen for him. I've tried E Bay but I thought someone may know of a college or school that are updating?
        Any suggestions are very welcome,

        regards all,

        Ken

        0409 770 747