Hi,

I use VirtualBox to run both Windows and Linux, no complaints, except
(cosmetically) that the Windows desktop background sometimes shows
through in seamless mode, and (reasonably) it is sometimes necessary
to update VirtualBox after updating the hosted operating system. USB
support is not always 100%, meaning that although most devices work
fine, one or two don't seem to connect at all. Mouse tracking is not
100% as smooth as the native operating system, but I always found this
to be a problem with VMware, etc, too.

James