Hello everyone
I bought a Macbook Air yesterday (wild extravagance, but a very beautiful thing), and of course it has no optical drive, so the system disks have to be loaded into another computer. Unfortunately both my iMac and my other Macbook don't seem to have enough space to load the CD/DVD sharing package. :-(

It is a whopping 232GB!!!

Surely that can't be right?

It's only supposed to be an application for transferring files to the MacBook Air, but when I try to unpack the package, it tells me I have nowhere near enough disk space to do so.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Amanda