Severin, you must be able to get an education edition for less.

Stuart Breden
PO Box 132
Kalamunda WA 6926
Hm Ph: (08) 9257 1577
Wk Ph: (08) 9291 4599
Mbl: 0417 053 266

On 11/05/2009, at 2:04 PM, Severin Crisp wrote:

I currently have PhotoShop CS3 (not extended) and am looking at the 3D facilities in CS4 Extended, many of which are also in CS3 Extended. An upgrade from my CS3 to CS4 Extended, is $A705, as I would expect. I can see no reference to any earlier upgrade from CS3 to CS3 Extended, if such an upgrade ever existed. I have downloaded the trial version of CS4 Extended, all 1GB+ of it and will play with it for a month. At this point I have yet to discover if CS4 Extended will in fact do what I want which complicates matters!
Any comments from users of CS3,4 Extended would be most welcome.
Severin Crisp
                  Assoc Professor R Severin Crisp, FIP, CPhys, FAIP
      15 Thomas St, Mount Clarence, Albany, 6330, Western Australia.
                   Phone  (08) 9842 1950   (Int'l +61 8 9842 1950)
                           email  mailto:sevcr...@westnet.com.au