Hi,

I have 2 iMacs and a MacBook on a wireless network using Time Capsule.

All was well prior to the software update.

After installing the Combo Updater and running Disk Utility as recommended, the two iMacs had no problem. However, the MacBook was not backing up on Time Capsule. I tried a number of times without success. I looked online and found that someone else was reporting the same issue on TUAW, but no solution.

Then I connected the MacBook directly to Time Capsule via ethernet cable. That solved the problem, but it did take 37 mins to "prepare", 33 minutes to "back up" and 11 minutes "finishing". I have just checked and it subsequently backed up wirelessly in the usual amount of time - about 4 minutes.

I hope this helps anyone encountering a similar problem.

As an aside, I have a Canon iP300 printer connected to one of the iMacs. I can print from the iMac connected to that printer, but I can't print from the other iMac nor the MacBook. Print sharing is on. This worked before the update. Any thoughts

Norman Leslie
Bunbury
nwles...@mac.com