Ph: 61 8 9470 2662
0412 292 999
genevi...@realisations.com.au
Visit us at www.realisations.com.au

On 19/05/2009, at 5:18 PM, Stephen Chape wrote:

Strangley enough, I bought one of them around the time the first iPhone played up.
However I have not used it yet because of all the problems.

On 19/05/2009, at 8:56 AM, Derek Y-E wrote:

Hi Stephen and WAMUG folks.

Do you have any case or screen-films or protective jacket (or similar) on your iPhone? If so, do the problems occur without any of these coverings on the iPhone?

Cheers,
Derek