Hi Lloyd,

It depends on the Bitrate.
Just divide the stream kbps rate by 8 and you will get the kilobytes/ second it uses.. so
32Kbps = 4KB/s = 12MB/hour
64Kbps = 8KB/s = 23MB/hour
128Kbps = 16KB/s = 57MB/hour

If you listen all day at work - an average person is at work for +- 8 hrs a day so

32Kbps = 4KB/s = 12MB/hour = 96MB a day = 2GB in a 21 day working cycle
64Kbps = 8KB/s = 23MB/hour = 184MB a day = 3.8GB in a 21 day working cycle 128Kbps = 16KB/s = 57MB/hour = 456MB a day = 9.6GB in a 21 day working cycle