Hi
On 21/05/2009, at 5:00 AM, WAMUG Mailing List wrote:

Subject: Re: iPhone problems !!
From: Pontifex Family <ponti...@iinet.net.au>

Hi folks,

I am interested to know if anyone else has had iPhone problems ?
<snip>
Am I just very unlucky or do they fault more than I am being told ?

I was number 34 in line on the day they were released. I have mine in a DLO case, and haven't had a problem with it since - once Telstra could sort out the account. They hadn't counted on the number of people who wanted one, and their computer systems melted down.

My son has an iPhone too. He had a fault with his where the earphone socket didn't register sometimes. I think it was because it was in his pocket all the time, and the humidity caused the problem. He didn't have it in a case at the time. It was replaced, and he keeps the new one in a case, and it's been going fine ever since.

Regards,
Paul.

I don't play golf. Personally, I think there's something psychologically wrong with any game in which the person who gets to hit the ball the most is the loser.
--
Paul W. Mulroney Logical Developments
pmulro...@logicaldevelopments.com.au         86 Coolgardie Street