Thanks Robert

I had forgotten about OWC, that was silly of me and yes the USB option might be the way I should go :)

Thank you everyone.

Roger

On 23/05/2009, at 6:06 PM, Robert Howells wrote:

Roger ,

you asked for an airport extreme for some reason ,
but there are some alternatives ,
and   IF   you are not set on the Airport Extreme try looking here

<http://eshop.macsales.com/search/wireless+networking>

It will give you an idea what the alternatives might be .... depending
of course on what you are trying to do

Have fun

Bob