Hi Ronni
I have had another look at your window compared with mine and I see that The correct box is already selected at the top. Therefore I will postpone reinstallation for now since the address book is in the right order and there is little to be gained by reinstalling. I will repeat this email to WAMUG without the picture of my window which is attached for everyone's info. Thanks for your help, I will save your detailed instructions in case I need to reinstall later.
Thanks also to everyone for your messages on this subject. I have learned a lot.

Cheers
John