On 31/05/2009, at 5:35 PM, Warwick Gaff wrote:

Has anyone got any positive or negative feedback on the old internal
wireless cards that would plug into the G3/G4 iMac's? I'm contemplating
buying one for my G3-500 iMac which only runs OS X 10.3.9.

Speeds not going to be an issue on my network here as it's only light
printer and internet sharing I'm running. Total bandwidth no greater that
2MB at any time.

Thanks Warwick

If I remember correctly these iMacs need an adaptor as well as the card for Wireless .

So you may need to find both     ....

OR

you could go by way of a USB stick . if one is available for USB 1.1

Check here for info about those : -

<http://eshop.macsales.com/search/wireless+networking>

Bob