On 08/06/2009, at 11:55 AM, gary dorn wrote:

Howdy

one our kids accounts' on a g4 running 10.4.8 seems to be corrupted

symptoms include:
2 logouts, 2 shut downs, 2 restarts etc showing up in the apple menu ( If you want to see this I can post a screen shot - very weird)
frequent kernal locks

how do I delete this account?

all others seem to operate AOK ( about 7  accounts )

chow
--
gary dorn
north perth

Remember , when you delete the account you will lose all the email , bookmarks etc that
are in that account . YOu will probable want to save the user data first .

Its an 8 year olds account , nothing it is except for game preferences I think, so its all going.

But I'll check first

thanks

Bob

gary dorn