Hi Bill,
I run programs from the 'dark side' on my iMac (as there is no equivalent on iMac that I can afford) using Parallels. I don't have any virus protection at all on my Parallels partition as it never connects (I believe) to the internet. I don't use the windows browsers for surfing or e-mail, I do all that on my iMac.

I may be living in a 'fools paradise', but I have had no trouble at all. I also make sure I have 'snapshots' of the parallels systems so I can roll back to a known version of windows.

I do have a 4 port router, which acts as a firewall as well, so this protects me from people getting into the system uninvited.

I would be interested in the comments of others, but my feeling is that as long as I don't visit infected sites, and read infected e- mails in my Windows Parallel system I should be OK. The same I would think would apply to Fusion & windows.

    cheers  ... Clyde