Good morning all

Recently I was given a great deal of help with the scanning of photos that I wanted to use to make an on line photo album. Thanks to all your advice, particularly Ronni, Neil and Susan, I have now created my first photo book using Snapfish (recommended by Susan). It's a great site and, interestingly, is now part of the iiNet freezone. I arranged for the book to be forwarded direct to the recipient who is delighted with the result. It's true that now having seen the finished product I can see room for improvement with the next one but that's part of the learning process.

On a totally different subject, while searching for some information on French train journeys and using a French language site, even though my French is very basic, I saw alongside the result of one of my searches what looked like the iCal icon. Curious, I clicked on it and am amazed to find that the information has been sent to iCal on my Macbook, appearing on the appropriate date in September. Maybe this is not news to all you very experienced Mac users but for me it seemed like a small miracle!!

Regards
Laura