On 17/06/2009, at 12:53 PM, James Devenish wrote:

Hi Ken,

2009/6/17 Ken Jackson <k...@littleriverstudios.com.au>
strange one... I put emails in the trash but when I go to the trash they're not there?
Where might they go to & why?

Do you mean you are in Apple Mail when you do this? Do you click the
"Delete" button or do you drag the messages? Have you had this problem
from day 1, or is it something that has changed recently? If you go
into Preferences > Accounts > Mailbox Behaviours, check whether "Move
deleted messages to the Trash mailbox" is turned on.

Regards,
James

Hi Ken,

In Mail > Preferences > Accounts > Mailbox Behaviours, - Trash, do you have "Erase deleted messages when": Quitting Mail?