Oops, wrong web link. Can't even remember my own .Memacmobileme address,

...and yes, hard drice is like hard rice :-) when one has fried his hard drive!

Reg

Hi Peter and Pedro

Here's an example of Sandvox.

Have a look at http://web.mac.com/whitelyr/Reg/

This is only a trial site but it was easy to set up and maintain. It links to my old iWeb site - unable to update it because the original folder is on a failed PowerBook hard drice (backupbackupbackup Reg!)

Reg