Hello,

Is anyone else having trouble syncing .Mac with Entourage after applying the
11.4.0 Microsoft update?

I'm running 10.5.7 on an PowerPC G5 iMac

Something has wiped all my Entourage calendars, but address book and notes
are still okay. iCal has retained some of the calendar data - just losing
the last few weeks worth.

I noticed this data loss after syncing with my iPaq PDA through Missing Sync
for Windows Mobile so am not sure whether it was the software update or the
iPaq syncing that caused the problem. They were done around the same time.

I am getting an error message in iSync that says:
Calendars could not be synced due to inconsistent data. Confirm that your
computers data is valid, then reset Calendars on MobileMe in System
Preferences.

I do this to no avail. I also reset Sync prefs from inside iSync again with
no success.

I am wondering if my Entourage calendar has become corrupted. How do I
remove it and create a clean empty Calendar file?

Thanks
Tim