On 03/07/2009, at 5:10 PM, Denise Williams wrote:

Hi to any Photoshop gurus,
I am using Photoshop CS4, and download (RAW format) and rename and sort photos using Bridge. When I do a wedding or family shoot I always have 2
cameras on the go. My problem is that I want to integrate both sets BY
ACTUAL TIME OF DAY the photos were taken so that they blend, as per the order of the day's events. I see in Bridge I only have the option to sort by
date (and other non useful options). Am I asking too much?

I guess I should get on to Google and type in my problem but thought I'd
check with our wonderful WAMUG brain tank first!

TIA

Denise Williams-Photographer
PH 9447 3468
MOB 0417 184592
chri...@iinet.net.au

Hi Denise,

Looking at Bridge with photo's that I have, the actual Date Created also has the time shown.

Bridge appears to sort not only by date but also by time on that date,
even though the option offered only says   sort by date .

That is with Bridge CS3 .

Of course there may be other factors , like my trial only involved numbers that are in sequence anyway .

So have you inter mersed your different photo's and found that it does not sort like that .

It would of course need both cameras to be on identical times ! ?

Cheers

Bob