Thanks Pete
Timing Out has been my experience all day. Hopefully United (Myaree) will still be down tomorrow so that I can top up.
Merv

I got my daily email advice today at 1533 (Some BP sites are hiking their ULP prices tomorrow by up to 16 cpl to 129.9 cpl. Also, a number of Caltex sites are hiking their ULP prices tomorrow by up to 14 cpl to 128.9 cpl.)

However, I have just tried to go to the website from the link within <http://www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au/> via both Safari and Firefox and both timed out.

Pete Smith